Creator ! 50's WizeGuy , MozCat

My photo
Bin Rockin Sinse 1974. Welcome! to Wild Cat' Rhythm & Bop. This page was created for all the true blue rockin 50's , cats & Kittens that are dedicated to the wild rockin raucous sounds of the 50's. Also it is especially for the rockin bands all over the world to advertise thier personal gigs & videos, and clubs/pubs to add thier gigs flyers. Also both can interact with each other. e.g. gig reviews, rockin pubs & clubs reviews. Created By! 50's WizeGuy, Maurice Darby, aka MozCat! Time Will Tell , if I Rock In Heaven or I Rock In Hell, wot ever Happens they will Hear Ye Rebel yell...!! Yeeeee,Aaaaaagh. ROCKABILLY RULES OK!!! FROM mOZcAT! http://www.facebook.com/groups/261487007226310/

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Rockabilly.. Pure Un-adultarated Rockin at its Best! "JAKE CALYPSO & HIS RED HOT", new cd ,'FATHER & SONS'


 This Review has been a long time coming, But for myself,  it was worth the wait.
For at least four years or more since I started  Facebooks ,  "Wild Cat Rhythm & Bop " rockin page, I have been playing Tunes from who I consider one of the Most Authentic Rockabilly  bands, on to days,  scene...  Why its took this long for this band to be reconised, beats me. but now in 2014 for this band , is going to be Special. year, mark my words,.
 



  When you listen to the Band , You will agree that they could have come straight out of the Raw , early sounds that dominated the rockin 50's,,,They write their own songs & also do great covers & simply rock up a storm on stage..So with out, boring you with my opinion, Let The bands Lead singer/Guitarist (Herve) tell you in his own words, how it all began!

Let me introduce to you,
"JAKE CALYPSO & HIS RED HOT"    
 

Please   click on each pages below. to magnify






         












              








                                   
                                       
    
                            












               








                                 Contacts :
                                 http://www.jakecalypso.com/




                                         BASED IN FRANCE

No comments:

Post a Comment